Ambrosia Devon Custard 4 in 1
- Brand: Ambrosia
- SKU: SKP856473
- Devon Custard
- A family favourite for over 50 years, Ambrosia custard is made in our Devon Creamery, using West Country milk. Custard is the perfect accompaniment to your favourite family desserts or to enjoy as a tasty snack on it’s own.
- Made using 100% natural flavours and free from preservatives and artificial colours, Ambrosia is perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
- From our home to yours…
- “A day in Devon is a day well lived, and a passion for our home is poured into everything we do. From the first beads of morning dew glistening on the lush grass, the chattering streams running between the rolling hillsides, and the misty sunsets over the quiet farms, it’s Ambrosia’s home. At our Devon creamery, we let nature do the talking. It’s what makes Ambrosia special. We put all our love into creating delicious puddings to satisfy your whole family”
- Assured Food Standards – Milk
- Ambrosia trademarks, designs and logos appearing on this pack are owned by the Premier Foods Group.
- Creamy & delicious custard
- Perfect dessert topping or to enjoy on it’s own
- Enjoy hot or cold
- Full of dairy goodness!
- A source of calcium
- Suitable for vegetarians
- A source of calcium
Skimmed Milk, Buttermilk, Sugar, Modified Starch, Palm Oil, Whey (Milk), Natural Flavouring, Colours (Curcumin, Annatto), Total Milk Content 75%
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool, dry place.Once opened remove remaining contents from can, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days. Best Before End: See end of can.
Instructions: Tastes delicious hot or cold…
Instructions: To enjoy hot:
1. Empty contents into a saucepan.
2. Heat gently, stirring frequently, do not boil.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: BEVAK BABY TRENDS
- Vendor: BEVAK BABY TRENDS
Nikoi Olai Street
- No ratings found yet!
₵ 45.00₵ 45.00
₵ 10.00₵ 10.00
₵ 45.00₵ 45.00
Our refund and returns policy lasts 7 days. We therefore can not offer a refund or exchange for items purchased and kept by customer for more than 7 days without complaints.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Items under warranty will be referred to our service centre or vendor to be fixed and returned to customer.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, groceries, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Clothing and shoes used multiple times after delivery and kept more than a day.
- Items in health and beauty category
- Perfumes, Jewellery, Innerwear, Bed sheets, Lingerie and Socks.
- Electrical appliances destroyed by customer’s electrical power.
- Mobile phones or gadgets damaged or broken due to customers electrical power or fault.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.